Please fill out the application form and bring it to the club managers on either Tuesday or Thursday night.
1. For members who have Hawk ID (not university ID), please sign in the Orgsync or request to join. Here is the link:
Since you are a newly interested member, we will give you a few weeks to try out the club. If you want to join our club, the COST is $20 per semester.
How to logo in?
a) Choosing University of Iowa as your Community
b) Signing in with your Hawk ID.
Then, please fill out the online electronic form of Waiver. Here is a link to the UIBC Waiver.
2. For members who do not have Hawk ID, please click the link below to download the PDF. Please fill it out and bring the hard copy to the club manager.
Semester dues are $20 dollars per semester (Court reservation fee, Committee position/group experience, Free club T-shirts, Free plastic birds, Yonex Mavis 2000, Humidifier and etc)
1. Please bring your own racquet with you when you come to play. If you do not have your own equipment, you can rent a racket from the Field House.
2. Plastic Shuttles are available for purchase through the Field House.
3. Aeroplane Feather Shuttles are available through the Badminton Club.
4. Doubles are only allowed unless there are many free courts open.
5. Please keep practice time short
6. After a game is finished, please take a water break in order to let another groups step on and play.
7. Finally, thank you for showing interested in our club. We hope to see you on the court!
Feel free to reach out our club officers: